PeakCommerce for Zuora, All Editions
USER PERMISSION NEEDED:
Global Administrator, System Administrator
Add a new acknowledgment
To add a new stored credential acknowledgment:
- Navigate to Company Settings > Acknowledgements. Click "+ New Acknowledgement."
- Select the Stored Credential acknowledgment type
- Fill out the remaining fields
|This should be set to Stored Credential
|The name of the acknowledgment for internal purposes only.
|The verbiage to display next to the acknowledgment checkbox.
|Field Required Message
|The error message to display if the required checkbox is skipped.
If nothing is added for the Field Required Message, then PeakCommerce's default error message will be displayed.
To link a hosted page to a Stored Credential Acknowledgement:
- Navigate to Payments > Hosted Pages.
- Create a new Hosted Page using the Hosted Pages set up in Zuora
- Select a Stored Credential Acknowledgement from the dropdown list
The Stored Credential Acknowledgement field will be mandatory for the following cases:
- Add a payment method on file
- To pay an invoice with a new payment method
- To checkout with a new payment method
The Hosted Page gets assigned to a Profile's Configuration so that any e-commerce page or user with this profile will use the Stored Credential checkbox. Those with a different Hosted Page without Stored Credential confugration will not.
The acknowledgment is tracked in PeakCommerce and the Stored Credential profile is automatically set up in Zuora.
You can track a user's acknowledgments by "Viewing" the user in the administrator user's list.
You can also verify the Stored Credential profile in Zuora.