Below are the seven types of steps available in PeakCommerce, as well as descriptions and screenshots of each.
This step is used to gather sign up information from the customer in the e-Commerce flow.
This step is used to bring the categories and products into the e-Commerce flow or in-app.
- This field pulls in the categories set up in the segment. Selecting one will take the products from the category and display them on a product page. If there is a need to display more than one category clicking and dragging the cursor over multiple categories will select them
- Clicking this checkbox will add the description from your products on the step
Take Full Width
- Selecting this enables the text to take up the full width of the container. This is most useful when the summary is not selected to fill empty space.
Confirmation and Details
This step displays the checkout information including Bill To/Sold To contacts and the final order summary. This step is used both in the e-Commerce flow, and in-app.
This step displays a thank you message to the customer after they have submitted their order.
- The contents and design of the thank you message are determined by the HTML written here.
This step is used for payment information in the e-Commerce flow and in-app.
- This field determines whether or not the order summary (prices, total, etc.) is shown on the payment step.
- When this box is checked it enables a field to be displayed to the customer on the payment page where they can enter a P.O. number. This P.O. number will be added to the account information in the billing system.
This step is used to add a Terms of Service page. The Terms of Service to be used must be selected in the Segment's General Configurations.
The Terms of Services are uploaded into the portal under Company Settings > Company Information > Terms of Service.
For more information on Subscription Terms Steps, view Subscription Term Step Features.
This is a step used to allow customers to cancel an existing subscription in-app. The cancellation message displayed to the customer during this step, and the cancellation date are determined in the Segment's Cancellation Configurations.